Friday 17 March 2017

EVALUATION Q4: Technologies

EVALUATION Q4 - HOW DID YOU INTEGRATE TECHNOLOGIES - SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND ONLINE - IN THIS PROJECT?
In this post I will be discussing the many different types of technology that I have used in terms of hardware and software throughout the AS year.

Throughout this entire year, I have used many different kinds of software and hardware
The software is all the programs that I used to create my film whereas the hardware is the actual computers, cameras, hard drives and technology.

I decided to make an interview and Prezi for this evaluation question. 

What I will be discussing in this Prezi and interview below briefly, is:
Hardware used:
Sony a58, Amazon tripods, Manfrotto tripods, SD cards, Gimbal (steadicam), Gorillapod, Gopro 4, Macbook Pro.

Software used:
Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro 8, Garageband, Quicktime Player

Websites used:
youtube.comgmail.comdafont.comboxofficemojo.comimdb.comwikipedia.orgonlinetonegenerator.comrottentomatoes.combbfc.co.uk
...

...
THE SCRIPT:
TV Show Presenter: "Welcome to the Park, this is my talk show, The Park, on NBC, um so, we are in a very nice park here in Luxembourg, playing kids, very nice to see happy faces. So, we are here with amateur director, uh Evie Gibbons. Um, and we are going to ask her some questions about her recent production called,
Evie: Slaughter Revenge
TV Show Presenter: There you go, okay so, first question, I must ask, throughout the last year, what kinds of technology have you used for your film?
Evie: So, there's many technology that I have used throughout the year, I've used a Sony A58 Camera, Amazon tripods, manfrotto tripods, I've used a gopro 4, gimbal, a gorillapod, SD Cards, yeah, and that's just the hardware I'm talking about. 
...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment