Tuesday 3 January 2017

PITCH 1

...


...

After this pitch I decided this idea wasn't going to work because:


  1. I decided that the idea of 7-8 year old children bullying and victimizing a 7-8 year old girl on a playground wasn't appropriate and would be hard to film because of parental agreement necessary. I thought that parents probably wouldn't want their children to be endorsed with bullying. Also, the whole scene could be very influential to children that age. So this made me realise that the whole film opening idea of showing the past life of the female killer being bullied as a child would not be appropriate or strictly feasible. This realisation made me have to change my idea completely, therefore I had to think of another motive which a female killer could have. 
  2. Filming at night time in town is hard and also not that feasible unless you have a special lighting kit. Also, I realised there would be a lot of people around in town who I didn't really want to be in the in view of the camera. So, my next idea was to film in the forest where there aren't any people and it's quiet so you can here any dialogue being spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment